Arabic Rhetoric Course Objectives and Learning Outcomes:
At the end of the course, the student should be able to:
- Demonstrate understanding of advanced Arabic Rhetoric definitions and rules.
- Identify Arabic Rhetoric rules and concepts in texts
- Extract Arabic Rhetoric elements from the Qur’ān, Hadīth and classical Arabic texts and
- Apply concepts of word-order, figurative speech and embellishment within the science of
- Use elements of Arabic Rhetoric concepts in composing speech and writing